Monday, June 17, 2013

Some Music to Get You Dancing!

Waltz
Come Away with Me - Nora Jones
You Light Up My Life - Whitney Houston, Debby Boone & more
If I Were a Painting - Kenny Rogers
Could I Have This Dance - Anne Murray

Rumba
How Deep is Your Love - Bee Gees
I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
Kokomo - The Beach Boys
Quando Quando Quando - Michael Buble

Foxtrot
Beyond the Sea - Bobby Darin
Ain't that a Kick in the Head - Dean Martin
The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
Fly Me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra

Cha Cha
Just One Look - Doris Troy
Walk Away - Kelly Clarkson
I'm Alive - Celine Dion
Bang Bang - David Sanborn

Night Club 2 Step
Like We Never Loved at All - Faith Hill
Believe - Brooks & Dunn
What Hurts the Most - Rascall Flatts
Home - Michael Buble
(More NC2 music as well as some West Coast Swing here)

Have Fun!! See You on the DANCE FLOOR!

No comments: