Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What's this... is she posting something??

Yes, it has been almost a year since my last post, and I have LOTS of great excuses - the number one being my daughter who is now 13 months. She is very easy to get wrapped up in and I wouldn't have it any other way. I have however still been teaching and having a blast with getting to know and working with my students who have also become my friends. Seriously awesome people here in the Chapel Hill area.

Most recently I taught Adam and Tami who had a destination wedding in Hawaii. It was so much fun to work with them. I taught and choreographed a night club 2 step for them and also taught Tami secretly to dance a hula which she surprised her groom with at their reception! How cool is that? They said it was the highlight of the wedding (outside of the actual vows of course! :)

I'm currently teaching Alex and Catherine who are learning a beautiful waltz for their wedding. They are learning quickly and having a great time too.

If you or someone you know is getting married or if you just want to learn to dance socially shoot me an email, I'd love to help you achieve your dance goals!

7 comments:

Dirk Cotton said...

How do I reach you? Please email me through my Gogle profile: http://www.google.com/profiles/dirkcotton Thanks.

Frosty Bitch said...

Hi Nicole! My sister and fiance are interested in learning a dance for their wedding. Please email me at rodgers.jennifer@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

amanda said...

Hi Nicole. My fiancée and I are looking to take some dance lessons before our wedding this coming May. I'm not sure how I can reach you - I can't find your email address on your profile. Would you please email me at amandadavis3@gmail.com? Thanks!

Unknown said...

Nicole,
My fiance and I are searching for someone to do private lessons for us to our "first dance" song for our April wedding. I would really appreciate a quote from you for how much 3 lessons would be.
Thanks!
Kellyn
kellyn.bartlett@gmail.com

Linden Maya said...

Hi Nicole - same deal as above ;) My finance and I are getting married in June and we'd love to have fun learning to dance together before the big day! Email lindenmaya@gmail.com when you have a minute!

cheers
Linden and Daniel

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nicole. My fiance and I are getting married in 6 weeks and would love to work with you, but I can't find your e-mail address on your complete profile. Could you please post it in response to this comment?

ratcliffe said...

Hi, I'd like to give my wife some shag lessons for her birthday next week. We're in Chapel Hill and are looking for someone in town (not Durham if possible). Are you still teaching? thanks, Robert