Saturday, February 21, 2009

Music Suggestions: NC2 & WCS

Here are some music suggestions for two of the dances I teach...more dances to come in future posts... until then, happy dancing!

Night Club Two Step

Home - Michael Buble
Thinking About You - Norah Jones
I Turn to You - Christina Aguilera
I Believe in You and Me - Whitney Houston
Just Like Heaven - Katie Melua's version
Back at One - Brian McKnight
From this Moment On -Shania Twain
Run to Me - Clay Aiken
A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson

West Coast Swing
Cause I Love You - Mike Morgan & The Crawl
Alone - Susan Tedeschi
Give it Back - Gaelle
Heartattack & Vine - Tom Waits (slow)
Multiply - Jamie Lidell
Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae
Secret or She Will Be Loved - both by Maroon 5
Shoes of Another Man - Brother Yusef
Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow - Inger Marie Gundersen
You're All I Need to Get By - Kenny Lattimore





No comments: