Monday, December 29, 2008

Group Classes in Durham on Wednesday Nights

Dearest Dancers and Soon-to-be Dancers:

Many are asking me where they can take group classes. I personally am only teaching private lessons at this time, but will let you know when I start teaching groups. Until then I will post group class opportunities that I recommend. Below is my number 1 recommendation:

Classes:
West Coast Swing Level 1 at 7:00pm
Carolina Shag Level 1 at 8:00pm
West Coast Swing Level 2 at 9:00pm

When: January 7 - Feb. 11 (6 week series)

Location:
Eno River Universalist Unitarian Fellowship
4907 Garrett Road, Durham

Instructor: Wesley Boz

For more information contact Music and Dance Productions (they also teach group classes in Raliegh on nights other than Wednesdays)

http://www.musicanddance.com/mad/index.html

Good Luck!



No comments: