Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So Long San Diego Dancers!

Dear Dancers,

I am moving to North Carolina at the end of July 2008 (Go Tarheels!). Thank you to all who have supported my business and my passion for teaching dance the past 4 years! I have met such wonderful people! Thank you for letting me be a part of your journey as you learn to dance. It has been a pleasure to watch your improvement and see the joy dancing brings to you!

For anyone who would like to know who else to take dance from feel free to contact me and I'd be happy to help. In general I would refer you to my friends at Dance for 2 off of Claremont Mesa Blvd, Dance Motion Studios in Rancho Bernardo, Starlight near SDSU, Synergy Dance Zone on Miramar or Patty Wells' Dancetime Center off of Sea World Drive.

I plan to make visits to San Diego in the future and will post any workshops and private lesson times that I have available here on my blog. Until then good luck, and may you continue to find joy in dancing!

No comments: